top of page
What We Can Do For You

Our team of consultants are eager to assist you with your immigration needs while maintaining adherence to all regulations and guidelines established by USCIS. We seek to provide solutions that are effective and beneficial. The services we offer are the following:

  • Document completion

  • Securement of supporting documents

  • Form filing

  • Attorney Referral Services

Document Completion

As part of our document completion services, we can help you complete any official forms provided by State or Federal offices, recommend any other forms you may require, and review forms before submission.

Form Filing

Not all immigration forms are filed, or submitted, in the same place. Some forms are required to be mailed in; other forms can be submitted online. To avoid confusion and ensure a smooth filing process, we can ensure all your documents are submitted correctly.

Supporting Documents

For many of the immigration forms, supporting documents, such as a birth certificate, are required. We can provide assistance in obtaining these documents and including them with your document submission.

Document Completion

As an immigration consultant, and not an attorney, we can only offer nonlegal assistance or advice. If such legal services are required, we can quickly connect you with an immigration attorney.

Complete List of Services

Below you can find a list of some of the essential processes we can assist you with.

Green Card

A green card can be obtained through marriage, close relatives, and many other ways.

Fiancé Visa

A fiancé visa can provide a way for your foreign significant other to enter the United States.

Family-Based Visas

A current United States resident can petition for a family member to receive a visa.

Visa Renewal

Temporary visas often need to be renewed so the immigrant will not overstay and possibly be deported.

B1/B2 Tourist Visa

A visa that is available to many visitors is a tourist visa, which is selectively issued due to restrictions on United States embassies.

Employment/Business Visas

Many seek employment in the United States through various visas sponsored by an employer.

Student Visa

A visa for those seeking to study in the United States is often complicated and can be rejected if not done correctly.



Application to Replace Permanent Residency Card


Application to Replace I-94 Card


Adjustment of Status


Portability for Pending I-485 Petitions


Petition to Remove the Conditions of Permanent Residence


Application for Naturalization


Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status


Change of Address


Temporary Protective Status


Temporary Deferred Action


Freedom of Information Request




Fee Waiver Request

bottom of page